Sunday, January 30, 2011

Going to Isla Nublar ..

Hey guys! Ready for adventure ;D ? Today I and Ellie went to Choteau airport to meet Hammond and went to Isla Nublar. Before we went to the airport, the parcel of information about the island arrived in front of my office. It was an interesting island. There were plans of buildings and a map. The map showed that Isla Nublar was long and narrow. There were roads, tunnels and a lake. There was also a Visitors’ Centre in the north and the island was divided into five sections. Between the roads and the sections there were concrete moats and electric fences. Ellie said it’s like a zoo, I agreed. The roads were high up so we could see over the fences and the moats. Everything was enormous! Even there’s a moat which is 9 m wide! Can you guys imagine that? The map also showed that all the buildings in Isla Nublar were made of concrete and had thick walls.         
When we arrived in the airport, we went directly to the plane. There a few people that also were invited by Hammond. Donald Gennaro, the lawyer of InGen Incorporated was already inside the plane. Gennaro was about 30 years old. He was wearing an expensive grey suit and glasses with metal frames. Then, he shook hand with me and Ellie. Honestly, I didn’t like this guy.
Hammond’s plane landed at Dallas airport four hours after it left Choteau. A tall, thin man got on and he was about 35 years old. I think he liked black because everything that he wore was black. Hammond called him ‘Professor’. Oh so he was a professor, but I think he more looked like a rock star. After that, he introduced himself. His name was Ian Malcolm and he did math. I’ve heard about him before. He was a famous mathematician and interested in how the world worked.
Then, an unexpected conversation between Malcolm and Hammond happened.  Malcolm said that he heard that Hammond had a serious problem on his island. Hammond replied angrily that there’s no problem, everything was fine. Malcolm said that the resort wouldn’t work. Hammond was a high tempered man. So he stood up and he went to sit in another part of the plane. I just could sit quietly and watched them.
It’s a long journey to get to Isla Nublar. I tried to read the report for InGen. I didn’t understand so I asked Malcolm. He explained the chaos theory. Then, I understood. Malcolm also said that Isla Nublar will start to go wrong and will continue to go wrong. I hope everything just fine.
Ok guys, I’m very tired and need to have rest. When I arrive in the island, I will post another blog about my experience there. I wish you guys can also come with me to the island. Wish me luck guys :D !!

The map was taken from :

No comments:

Post a Comment