Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Isla Nublar :D

Hi guys ! I already arrived in Isla Nublar and guess what? It’s amazing! Before I arrived here, Hammond’s plane landed at San Jose, Costa Rica. We got into a small helicopter to fly to the island. The island was 160 km away from here. Another man called Dennis Nedry got on the helicopter too. He was fat and unfriendly and he was a computer expert. He said that he was going to sort out some bugs in the computer system in the island.
After 45 minutes in the helicopter, I saw the island. It had steep sides and there were thick forests. There were also clouds of fog all round the island. The helicopter landed at the northern end of the island. Hammond said that his island was about 12 km long and 5 km wide, the hills were about 600 m high.
Then, I got out of the helicopter. I saw a man wore a baseball cap ran up to us. He introduced himself as Ed Regis, the publicity manager. We all started to walk down the hill toward the south of the island. And suddenly I stopped. I could see a tall, curved tree trunk in the distance. However, it had no leaves and it was taller than all other trees. The tree trunk moved and turned towards me, I’m surprised. I realized that I wasn’t looking at a tree trunk. I was looking at a dinosaur! It’s apatosaur. I couldn’t believe what I saw. How could Hammond make this animal? Then Malcolm asked Hammond whether the dinosaurs were machines or not. Hammond said that no, they were alive. Wow! Then, I went down the hills again and passed a sign which said WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK. The name of the island was Jurassic Park. I still didn’t understand. Where did Hammond get the DNA of the dinosaurs?

Safari Lodge
Regis showed the Safari Lodge. It’s different. This was like a prison, not a hotel. The tour was about starting in 20 minutes. We met each other again with Malcolm, Regis, Gennaro, Nedry and Hammond in the Visitors’ Centre.  Then, I heard the sound of a helicopter.  I saw a boy who was about 11 years and a girl about 8 years old. They were Tim and Lex Murphy, Hammond’s grandchildren. Tim was wearing glasses and he looked very serious. Lex’s hair was blonde and she was wearing a baseball cap. Tim knew me, he read my book – The Lost World of the Dinosaurs.

We are going to the Control Room now. After dinner, I will tell you about the Control Room. See you guys later :D !

These pictures were taken from :

No comments:

Post a Comment