Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Attack :o

Hi ! I was sitting in the land cruiser when suddenly the lights turned off. Of course the cruisers were also stopping. Tim wore the goggles on and said the rex was standing by the fence. Oh my.. the rex know that the fences were turning off. And suddenly, Regis came out from the cruiser and left Tim and Lex behind. I warned them to not moving. The rex picked up the cruiser and Lex fell against a door which opened. The vehicle was going round and round then it fell. Malcolm went out and the rex jumped towards him. Then it kicked the cruiser and I was hit by it. It hurts. Then I heard Tim screamed my name so I climbed down towards them. We've got to get back to the Control Room. And we saw Regis, stood very still like hiding from something. He was save for a while but, the rex attacked again and blood was dripping down from its jaws. Ed Regis was dead.
We ran as fast as we could. We ran and ran until Lex couldn't run anymore. So I picked her up and she slept on my shoulder. We walked until saw a building. We came into it and there was a shed filled with hay food for the animals. I pushed some hay on the floor and laid down and slept.

I woke up at 5 a.m. There were now only 6 hours before the ship reached Costa Rica. I heard Tim and Lex were laughing. They were touching a baby triceratops. I saw a metal box on a wall labelled SAUROPOD MAINTENANCE BUILDING. I was going to find a sensor to tell the people in Control Room where we were. However, it was not working. Tim said we could go on the river, it was closer, faster and saver. He founded a box said INFLATABLE RAFT. There was an inflatable raft, a gas cylinder, a map, a transquillzer gun and the darts.Twenty metres away, the adult rex was asleep under a tree. Suddenly, Lex coughed and the rex woke up. I fired a transquillizer dart to the dinosaur. It roared and opened its huge mouth. It was going to eat us! Then suddenly, it saw the young rex was eating so it turned away. I rowed and rowed and the stopped, but it's still moving because the current was strong.

We were moving to the north. The microceratops were jumping in the branches and suddenly the tyrannosaur showed up, but thank God, its body couldn't get through us. It stopped reaching us and it moved away. The raft went on and we saw dilophosaurs. Thank God one more time. They were dating and weren't looking at us. So we lied down and not moving. We passed them safely. There's a waterfall at the end of the river! I couldn't hold it so we fell. I fell down first into the water. It was so cold :( . Lex fell to the water and she was beside the dinosaur's tail. I could pull her out. I saw a path that went up next to the waterfall. Perhaps were were saver up there. Quietly, I led them up the path.

Soon, we were on a small ledge behind the water. There were metal pipes and a metal door in a concrete wall. I pressed some numbers on the keypad and the door opened. There's a tunnel inside of it. I went through the door but the door closed before I could stop it. I hoped Tim could open it again. It's very dark here. I founded a torch! I saw a small electric car. I had found the way out! How happy I was ^^ . At that moment, a young velociraptor attacked me. However, I was too fast to it B) . I fired the transquillizer gun and it knocked to the ground.

Suddenly the door opened by itself. I asked Tim whether he opened the door or not. He said no. So the power must be off again. I saw the rex was lying. Lex said that it tried to eat Tim. My my my.. I also brought the knocked out velociraptor to prove that they were breeding. I started the electric car and drove as far as I could along the tunnel. The car arrived and stopped near the Visitor's Centre. All of the windows and the door locks were broken. There was a security guard lying dead, I took his walkie talkie and tried to call someone. After I tried for a minute, Ellie answered. Muldoon, the park waden was coming with an injured foot. He said that we had to get the power back on again. I agreed to go to the generator building. I want to go to the generator building first. Wish me luck guys!

Pictures were taken from :


No comments:

Post a Comment