Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Tour of the Park @.@

Hi guys! Regis took us to a road which came from a garage under the Control Centre. Then, two large vehicles came up from the garage and stopped in front of me. These vehicles didn’t have drivers! Oh they ran on electricity. There’s a computer in each vehicle and it gave information about the park. The vehicles started to move. I saw many dinosaurs in the tour. Then, the vehicles moved to the tyrannosaurs rex area. It’s very big. The T-Rex was eating the goat, it was horrible. After that, we were going to see some sauropods, the plant eating apatosaurs and hadrosaurs. Suddenly, Tim saw a young velociraptor. I was surprised. I wanted to see it but the vehicles couldn’t go back.
                                                      
So, the vehicles kept went towards the south of the island. Then, I saw something strange. There’s a man who was examining a huge animal. It’s about 6 m long with big plates of bone along its back and along its tail were long spikes. Its head was very small and it looked very stupid. Do you guys know what it is? Yes, it’s a stegosaur. Regis said that it was sick. We met Dr. Harding there. Ellie tried to check the stegosaur. She said the stegosaur had been poisoned by the berries. Then, I saw something. I was worried about what I saw. I called Ellie, she was worried too. Those were the pieces of shell from a dinosaur egg. So, the dinosaurs were breeding! That’s impossible. Wu said that dinosaurs couldn’t breed in the park. And those were velociraptor’s egg! Then, Harding called the Control Room. Malcolm asked Arnold to count all animals. The computer said that there were 292 animals in the park! Once, it’s 238 animals and now? And there’re 37 raptors instead of 8! We must find the nests. I asked Dr. Wu whether he used frog DNA to repair the dinosaur DNA. He said that it's possible he did. I was very shocked. The dinosaurs have started to breed.

I came back to the Safari Lodge with the children, Malcolm and Regis. Ellie stayed with Dr. Harding to check the stegosaur. I and Malcolm were in the second vehicle.  It was raining heavily. Suddenly, the two vehicles were stopping. The children said that there’s a ship that was going back to Costa Rica with the velociprators in the back of the ship! We must call the Control Room but we couldn’t. We must come back quickly. Now, I want to try to call the Control Room. I will post later. See you :D !!






The pictures were from :

No comments:

Post a Comment