Thursday, February 17, 2011

The End of Jurassic Park

The soldiers pulled us into the helicopter. Muldoon, Malcolm, Harding and the children were already inside. Muldoon said that they're going to bomb the island. I surprised. The helicopter flew up and away from the beach. I looked down and I couldn't see the raptors. Hammond wasn't in the helicopter with us. I asked whether Muldoon knew where was Hammond. He said that Hammond was dead. The compys killed him. Oh my .. poor him. I looked out again and saw the young rex was eating the hadrosaur.

Suddenly, there were explosions. Bombs were exploding. The Visitors' Centre was burning and fire was everywhere. Then a soldier spoke to me. He asked me whether I was in charge of Isla Nublar or not. I said no and said nobody was in charge. The helicopter flew across the ocean towards Costa Rica. I looked back once more to Isla Nublar, but I couldn't see anything. Now, I am no need to worry about the lizards at the beach because I already knew where they came from, Jurassic Park.


      Ed Regis was dead, John Hammond was dead, John Arnold was dead, Henry Wu was dead and Dennis Nedry was dead. Many people were dead. Just because the dinosaurs. Sometimes,   people just don't think the consequences. Always thinking about money. This is it guys .. the end of our journey. Don't forget about me ok guys :D ?






These pictures were from :

No comments:

Post a Comment