Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Raptors *...*

Hey guys! I was in Generator Building. Wu told me what to do. I could make the generator started working again but the lights hadn’t come on. Wu said that the power would be on in the Control Room. So I came back to the Control room. When I came back, Tim and Lex were running because of the raptors. I asked Gennaro to take them to the Control Room. I went to the FERTILIZATION room and the raptors were following me. I injected poison from the syringes into some eggs. Then I rolled the eggs towards the raptors and two raptors were dead. The third raptor attacked me and one more time I was too fast to it. I injected it with a syringe of poison and they were all dead. I came back to the Control Room. Tim could make the system back to on again and Gennaro could make the ship came back to Isla Nublar. Ellie and Harding also came back to the Control Room.


Tim showed us the numbers of animals in the park. There were 203 dinosaurs instead of 292! Jurassic Park became under control. They were behaving as they did million years ago. We were waiting the soldiers to come to Isla Nublar. Muldoon suggested us to find the raptors’ nest. I lifted the raptor out of its cage. It ran away towards the forest. I, Ellie, Gennaro and Muldoon were following it. It climbed up onto a rock and disappeared. I climbed too and I was in an enormous underground room. Below me, there were about 30 velociraptors. I kept quiet. I had put the night vision goggles, and I counted the raptors. Ellie said that there’s something strange about them. They play and suddenly they stopped and looked at the wall. I saw them, Ellie was right.
 They began to squeak and ran around excitedly. They ran down the concrete tunnel.  We followed them, they were out on the shore of the Pacific Ocean. We confused. Why did they run down to the ocean? Suddenly, I heard the sound of a ship. I guess the raptors came out because of the ship. I looked at them again and I knew the answer. They wanted to leave! They were behaving like bird and they wanted to migrate! Suddenly, there were several huge helicopters came out and landed on the beach. The soldiers were coming out. They pulled us. Later guys! I wanted to finish my business with them. I won’t be long :D
These pictures were taken from :


No comments:

Post a Comment